Just gave pCP another try after I had tested it some... >2.5 years ago?.
Wow. This is f... amazing! I'm about to replace my prototype frankenfab4
desktop controller with the Pi + 7" display :-).

As my Pi was already hooked up to a 24" display I obviously tried to put
it into full HD mode. As others reported, this crashed JiveLite. Could
you tell me what limitation there is? I've previously been running
JiveLite on the same Pi, but running Raspbian. That worked perfectly
fine with the HDGridSkin. I would love to see this as an option with
pCP, too.

Michael

http://www.herger.net/slim-plugins - MusicArtistInfo, MusicInfoSCR