mherger wrote:
> Just gave pCP another try after I had tested it some... >2.5 years ago?.
> Wow. This is f... amazing! I'm about to replace my prototype frankenfab4
> desktop controller with the Pi + 7" display :-).
>
> As my Pi was already hooked up to a 24" display I obviously tried to put
> it into full HD mode. As others reported, this crashed JiveLite. Could
> you tell me what limitation there is? I've previously been running
> JiveLite on the same Pi, but running Raspbian. That worked perfectly
> fine with the HDGridSkin. I would love to see this as an option with
> pCP, too.

Edit config.txt

from
# uncomment to force a console size. By default it will be display's
size minus
# overscan.
#framebuffer_width=1280
#framebuffer_height=720

# uncomment to force a console size. By default it will be display's
size minus
# overscan.
framebuffer_width=1920
framebuffer_height=1080

I'm sure you know this but SSH in and

tc@Rpi2-1:~$ m1                                       ##This mounts
mmcblk0p1/
tc@Rpi2-1:~$ vi /mnt/mmcblk0p1/config.txt

*Players:* SliMP3,Squeezebox3 x3,Receiver,SqueezePlayer,PiCorePlayer
x3,Wandboard
*Server:* LMS Version:  7.9.0 - 1475786002 on Centos 7 VM on ESXi 6 on
Dell T320
*Plugins:* AutoRescan/BBCiPlayer/PowerSave/PowerSwitchIII/Squeezecloud
*Remotes:* iPeng8/Orangesqueeze/PC/Jivelite
*Music:* 383GB,1269 albums 17756 songs 4381 artists mostly FLACs

*Want a webapp ?* See
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?104305-Webapp-for-LMS