Not sure how to take a screen shot from the device.

I usually take my smartphone :-). But I thought there was some key combination, or even a single key. Crtl-S or something? I'd have to dig the code.

This happens when
streaming from Pandora.  Playing from local media is fine.

Ok, that's a good hint. There are styles defined in the skins I haven't figured out what for. Could very well be there are different definitions for different sources. I know there are two for tracks with defined length, and a style for "open end" (aka. radio) streams. Maybe there's yet something else for Pandora and the like.

--

Michael