Hi,

I've just updated from PCP 3.02 to 3.10 on a Pi 2B with HiFIBerry DAC+
Pro. My LMS is running on a Windows Server 2012R2 machine (latest
nightly,  1485931015) and I have the BBC iPlayer 1.4.9 plugin with DASH
transport enabled. I am outside of the UK.

Even since the update, when I try to play a BBC radio programme, the PCP
RPi goes into some sort of death loop. SSH accesses time out, the web
server does not respond and the music stops after a few seconds. Every
so often it will sputter out about 1 second of audio and then hang
again. It becomes impossible to control the player from LMS (whether
stopping it, clearing the play queue. If I try to monitor the PCP with
SSH and top, I see the CPU usage by squeezelite go up to 25% before the
whole things hangs.

The only thing that can be done then is to reboot the PCP by yanking the
cord.

I also have an RPI 3 with OpenELEC installed on which I run squeezelite.
This player continues to work perfectly ok. One possible different is
that I have squeezelite v1.8.4-762 on the OpenELEC and v1.8.6-830 on the
PCP (both versions with with ffmpeg). If someone can point me to where
the precompiled versions of squeezelite for the RPi can be found, I can
try to test with a newer one.
(
This seems to occur with both the live streams and listen again (I've
just tried Radio 4), both with DASH and HLS. Playing music and streams
from other apps (e.g. Mixcloud) is fine.

The PCP config in at http://pastebin.com/MzavWLGQ while the log from LMS
from the moment I clicked play on the BBC stream (iPlayer set to debug)
is at 22032.

Thanks for any suggestions!

|Filename: lms.log                                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22032|