Wigster wrote:
> I've just updated from PCP 3.02 to 3.10 on a Pi 2B with HiFIBerry DAC+
> Pro. My LMS is running on a Windows Server 2012R2 machine (latest
> nightly,  1485931015) and I have the BBC iPlayer 1.4.9 plugin with DASH
> transport enabled. I am outside of the UK.

Many Windows LMS server has problems with BBCiPlayer HLS and DASH
usually problem is associated with transcoding.  Does you player play
AAC natively or has it been disabled ?
What config is Windows server - problem is most acute with low end old
system or high end systems (e.g. Core i5/i7 8Gb or more)

Upgrade to 1.5.2 to fix Windows issues generally and also probbaly
change the "live" setting to 1 or 2 mins if problem persists.  Also post
to 1.5.2 thread as I think it is not a pCP problem.