cliver wrote:
> The wired one is synced to both the touch and the SB player on my
> vortexbox. I wired it in the hope of proving it was WiFi causing the
> issue but can't prove that for sure. The WiFi one is not synced to
> anything, it's in the bedroom and I'm trying to use it as an alarm clock
> but can't rely on it. I also can't replicate the problem, in as much as
> I can't "make" it happen. I have just noticed that my internet
> connection was reset in the night. That shouldn't have any effect on my
> LAN as I have seperate modem and router. Maybe a red herring but just to
> add to the confusion 😕. It also happens both streaming local
> music and radio from the internet.
>
> Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Leaving players sync'ed can cause problems. Normally the master device
is not affected. The best thing to do is to use a cron script to
automatically unsync the player that is the alarm clock every night
while you are sleeping.

As for troubleshooting, you can start with all=debug and work your way
through it.