Greg Erskine wrote:
> Hi Paul-
>
> Jivelite downloaded and worked fine when I tested it.
>
> A couple of points come to mind.
>
> 1. Jivelite requires a resizefs, then reloading. I think people could
> forget to come back and try again to load jivelite after resize.
> 2. Temporary problem with the download server.
>
> regards
> Greg

Whatever the cause of the failed download is not what bothers me.   His
pCP startup screen showed " Starting Jivelite"  Which can only happen if
the Jivelite installed configuration variable is set.  I rechecked the
download code, That variable is only set with a successful download of
jivelite.  So I'm not sure what happened.

@Anglo,  When you installed the 3.20 image, did you start with config on
a USB stick?