Thanks for the update! Installation went smoothly (after some RTFM
moments wrt. wireless setup...). The only peculiarity I'd mention is the
refresh duration being too short after some actions. Eg. when I tried to
install jivelite, I obviously had to expand the filesystem. After doing
so the web UI would try to automatically refresh the page after 30(?)
seconds. On my Pi2 with wlan only this wasn't long enough, resulting in
an error page. The same happened after the jivelite installation
(refresh=5). I think those values can be a bit more generous, as there's
a "click here to refresh" button anyway on that page.

Nice job!

Michael

http://www.herger.net/slim-plugins - MusicArtistInfo, MusicInfoSCR