bb3ii wrote:
> No joy on this suggestion. Does anyone know how to get in touch with
> Allo.com for support? My previous requests via email have gone
> unanswered to date.

As a temporary fix.  Setup squeezelite to upsample everything to 192k
(or 384k if you are running the Audio Kernel)  Put 192000 in the Max
Sample Rate field, then  put vLX in the upsample recipe.  The X option
will upsample everything to the max rate.

As I mentioned, Allo is aware of the problem and is working on a driver
fix.  It has not been released yet, once they do it will require a
kernel recompile, which I will do, but will take a little time.

The Allo rep monitors the boss thread over at 'DIY audio'
(http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/digital-line-level/304004-my-new-boss-another-pi-hat-13.html#post5043108)