Thanks for your feedback M-H,

M-H wrote:
> To help you all with the great efforts, I have upgraded my pcp domain to
> 3.20B5

I think Beta 7 is recently available.

> Sofar I have found nothing I could not fix with the common sense and
> previously posted solutions to known problems.
>
> 2 issue's areas however I would like to mention:
>
> 1) when using an odd 128MB  ( ! no typo !)  tf card, I was unable to
> extend the file system to use 'the whole' card. It seems if there is not
> 100 KB extra available, the script claims the extend is not possible.
> Perhaps that part can be reviewed and give me the extra MB's to install
> something useful like jivelight and NTFS USB MSD access ?
> BTW it is a workable setup for a B+, 2b, 3b with wifi dongle and
> phat-dac, and I assume the  zero would be OK too. Kudo's to those who
> keep PCP small !

I guess no one has tried a 128MB card before :D  We will keep this is
mind the next time we update the resize function. Where to get a 128MB
card?

>  2) the rebooting script from the main page, refers to the squeezelite
> name rather than the host name, in the confirmation box. A small thing,
> but the host is rebooted, and with that the player is restarted.

My reason for doing so is most people would set the player name and
probably not the host name. Also there is more flexibility in the player
name. LMS also refers to the player name rather than the host name.
Personally I set the Player name and host name the same. Your point is
valid and logically correct.

>  And then the web page keeps stuck at the /cgi-bin/reboot.cgi , that
> allows an enter to reboot the PCP again WITHOUT confirmation at all.

Michael brought up a similar issue recently. We will address this and
similar related issue in a future release.

> As it is still beta, this might all be solved before others do hit this
> new release.
> I'm glad I can help with the beta tests
> MH

Thanks for your help.