I just did insitu updates to all 3 pCp players. I tried updating to the
"audio" on one and while it updated, the Ratlink wifi wouldn't work, so
I connected an ethernet cable and updated again - but this time to
standard beta 7. Working now.

One thing I have noticed on the 3.20 beta is the Harry Potter yellow
lightning strike is not so frequent as on 3.11 . I run rP1 2 + with Kali
reclockers, 7" touch screens and ESS9023 DACs all from a supposed 5v 3.0
amp supply that I got with the Kali. I was about to connect a second 5v
supply for the touch screen only when 3.20 came out and this looks like
saving a bit of fiddling with 2 power supplies for one device.

A camel is a racehorse designed by a committee.

Seen sprayed on the outside wall of the local library -
Three things I hate in life :
1. Vandalism
2. Irony
3. Lists