We'll be starting a new thread for the release version.  But for the
Beta guys out there, the release version is available for insitu_update.

-Minor tweaks from the last beta.
-Reloading the reboot page should no longer reboot your pCP device
again.
-You can now do an insitu_update and change from pcpCore to
pcpAudioCore, and vise versa.

For the adventuresome 3.11 users reading this,  If you do a hotfix (Near
the bottom of the Main Page in Beta Mode), this will install a small fix
that, that will allow you to do an insitu_update to 3.20.   By my tests,
if you are using a 3.11 image, when you install 3.20, you should have
about 180k of disk space left on the boot partition.  99% Full.