Hi there,

Thanks for a nice streaming client, that piCorePlayer is! SUperor to all
other fancy GUI open source stuff.

One question: Can you please include the shairport-sync.config in the
distribution per default, and move the command line param config into
there. In this way, we have the freedom to config it as we want. Surely,
I can do it myself afterwards - which I did, but I cannot override the
command line params.

One more thing: can you please compile the shairport-sync with the
    --with-metadata
 option? Or share the instructions, how to compile myself (dependencies
to be installed). The reason is that I am trying to build a simple
one-page web dashboard on the device with the device info like who is
controlling, which streaming protocol is being played, which sond and so
on. So I need the currently played track and client from AirPlay.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Sergiu

PS: If you re-compile, can we have the 3.0.2 version ? I have tried on
Volumio and it works  quite well. However, I am a piCorePlayer fan ;)