Hi Sergiu

Unfortunately this method doesn't work for me.

The standard startup file is running this command:

/usr/local/sbin/shairport-sync -a Squeeze2 -o alsa -S soxr -d -D -R --
-d hw:CARD=sndrpihifiberry -c Digital

But the command I actually want it to run is:

/usr/local/sbin/shairport-sync -a Squeeze2 -o alsa -S soxr -d -D -R --
-d hw:CARD=sndrpihifiberry

So even if I change the mixer_control_name variable in the config file
to something else (a null value, in this case), the hardcoded command
line parameters are over-riding the config file - which is something you
mention in your mail.

Any ideas if I can over-ride or change the command line parameters?

Cheers
Jamie