paul- wrote:
>   The lack of Softdep support sounds like the main problem, I've never
> heard of softdep before now.   The only way around it would be to
> include the full version of modprobe in the initrd......
>
> Here is a reference link to rebuild your initrd
>
> http://forum.tinycorelinux.net/index.php/topic,14634.msg88856.html#msg88856
>
> You can also create a new initrd file system with just the new modprobe
> in it, then concatenate it to the end of the current initrd.

Thanks Paul.
I've been reading on the modprob discussion, but attacking this issue
with a custom built auto boot part is is bit out of my reach at this
moment.

However with lsmod I have identified 4 modules that are not loaded
automatically and loaded them manually :

  sudo modprobe arizona_micsupp
  sudo modprobe gpio_arizona
  sudo modprobe snd_soc_wm5102
  sudo modprobe snd_soc_arizona

This does result in a similar lsmod output as when a usb device is
plugged in, but the device is not recognised with f.i. aplay -l .
But a usb add event will still finish the job, so it has not disturbed
the process.
Experimenting with udevadm trigger has not led to anything new.

So to anyone: Can you give me hints on what I could do to either
initialise the modules correctly after plain loading them .
Or to emulate a USB-add-event that hopefully does the same as the manual
action.