paul- wrote:
> I've never heard of this from a Hifiberry Dac+.   (This is my daily
> driver dac)  The post was referencing the Allo Boss Dac, there was a
> driver issue, that was fixed in the final release of pCP.   You can try
> what ralphy mentioned in the post following the above reference
> post.....but I suspect this is a different issue.
>
> One thing you can do is to upsample everything to your highest bitrate.
>
> 22782

I have never really understood upsampling, however a quick search
brought up this post -
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?99088-Upsampling-Impressions&p=751357&viewfull=1#post751357
- which explains the "Upsample setting".

paul- & Greg, perhaps the recipe help could be expanded to include some
of this?

A camel is a racehorse designed by a committee.

Seen sprayed on the outside wall of the local library -
Three things I hate in life :
1. Vandalism
2. Irony
3. Lists