ryangodammit wrote:

> One of those links you sent enabled me to map the network drive on my
> windows machine and give its own drive letter, not sure if I can use
> that to help me.

I normally use  a NAS, or sometimes a usb stick on the pi, but if you go
here

23490

then you will find out if the drive is present.

I have done this before, but the LMS was on a Windows machine, not a pi.

Whenyou do get it to mount from picoreplayer, make a note of how you did
it (for the next time).

It might also be best to do a fresh install in the future so that you
have a "clean" OS :)

Ronnie

|Filename: ryangodamit.png                                          |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23490|