Hello guys,

I am struggling with PCP 3.20 / 3.21 in combination with Ian Canada
IsolatorPI + Ian Canada's FIFO II kit.

First of all, I had troubles before connecting FIFO II kit directly to
RPI (2 or 3). In older PCP versions I could choose HifiBerry DAC (not
PRO).
This worked. Newer PCP versions suddenly didn't work with this driver
anymore. If I remember correctly I had to choose for option "Generic
I2S"
My dac (a Streamer to be specific), was based on an AK4495SEQ (see pic)

23511

Since I am using I2S ONLY, using RPI(2/3) + IsolatorPi (or Allo
Isolator) + FIFO II kit, connected directly to R2R diy dac (which needs
BCLK-LRCK-DATA ONLY, so NO NEED FOR MCLK!!),
I would need "a simple I2S- generic driver". Or, better, an
I2S-Generic-Slave and a I2S Generic-Master driver.
This way it would be a LOT easier to configure PCP for I2S dac's /
transport systems.

Is there any driver which one of you is aware of, that works with ian's
IsolatorPI + FIFO II kit? Further, I am absolutely not sure if I have to
configure Ian's IsolatorPI for Slave or Master
when using FIFO II kit, connected to R2R dac...

This is my new creation, which eagerly is waiting to play my music files
:)

23512235132351423515

For anyone interested, I build those psu's myself, based on 120
Ultracapacitors in total, each 100F 2.7V

Any help much appreciated!!

|Filename: 20170827_161139.jpg                                      |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23515|