Hi,

I cannot get the Spotty plugin to be enabled in LMS. When I try to
enable the Spotty plugin from the plugin section I'm instructed to
restart LMS for changes to take effect, but everytime I do this nothing
changes, plugin remains in list for inactive third party plugins.

Has anyone succeded in getting it active? Any ideas why it fails to
activate?

I'm running picoreplayer/Squeezelite/LMS on a Rpi3 with a Hifiberry Amp,
serving another two pi's running Pcp/squeezelite. LMS music folder and
cache folder is located on an external FAT32 formatted disk.

Any help is much apreciated!