paul- wrote:
> You cannot install 3rd part apps on a fat32 formatted device.  You need
> a ext3/4 or ntfs partition for the cache.
>
> It seems the trap to prevent this broke with the last update to support
> multiple mounts.

Thanks Paul!

I reformatted the drive with NTFS and the Spotty plugin installs just as
I wanted, thanks for your help!

I really love this great piece of software that has evolved beautifully
through the years I've been using it! Although my linux skills are less
than average I've this far managed to make it serve me (and friends)
with great functionality thanks to help and advice from the fantastic
community including the skilled developers. I have donated a couple of
times to show my respect to the developers and might sure do that
again.

Rgds
Magnus