paul- wrote:
> I would suggest checking all of the card connections, but otherwise, it
> might be best to talk to someone at IQaudio.  The two lines you
> highlighted in the non-working condition would be what you need to ask.
> Everything else is pretty normal.
>
> I'm assuming those two lines appear in dmesg when the card stops
> working.Thanks for all the replies and suggestions.   It's powered through the
amp from a 19v brick so I think the power is ok. (I had suspected
overheating or EMI myself before as it was all built into a small box,
but its all spread out now.)

As there is no obvious diagnosis, I've decided to reduce the potential
for funny kernel issues and random faults and I have re - flashed v3.21
(normal) onto a new high quality 16Gb SD card.  All seems fine so far
(now I have unmuted the amp!). Nothing stands out from the dmseg logs to
my untutored eye so I'll let it run and see what happens.  Many thanks
to all.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk