-ol- wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering whether the described installation procedure could also
> work with an Odroid C2 using DietPi as OS (based on Debian Jessie)?
> DietPi has its own installation routine for the LMS but the version it
> is installing is completely outdated, updates are not possible, too.
> Transcoding options (like MP3, Flac, Sox) are not working either.

> Thanks & Cheers,
> Oliver
IIRC, DietPi is still on Debian 8 for the odroidc2, which means it uses
automake-1.14, whereas my patch file assumed automake-1.15.  You can
verify this by typing 'dpkg -L automake | grep guess' to see if
"/usr/share/automake-1.14/config.guess" shows up.

You can patch the patch as follows:

  wget -O slimserver-vendor.patch
http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23873
  sed -i 's/automake-1.15/automake-1.14/g' slimserver-vendor.patch

If you do as shown above, I give it a reasonable chance of working.  Or
you can wait a little bit and I suspect Michael will have fixed the main
git source repository so that patches aren't needed at all.

Charles.