atrocity wrote:
> Might this be why DSDplayer and IckStream don't work on an Odroid C2?

I found out that I needed to compile dsdplay for aarch64, and copy it
into /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/Bin. This would likely work for you
too.

  SUDO APT-GET INSTALL LIBFLAC-DEV
  SUDO APT-GET INSTALL LIBSOXR-DEV
  GIT CLONE HTTPS://GITHUB.COM/SQUEEZEONARCH/DSDPLAY.GIT
  CD DSDPLAY/SRC
  MAKE
  CD BUILD
  SUDO CP ./DSDPLAY /USR/SHARE/SQUEEZEBOXSERVER/BIN/

--------------------

Getting the Ickstream helper executables to build is harder (at least I
couldn't find the source files on Github to give it a try). However, you
might be able to get the armhf binaries to work by installing
compatibility libraries, such as:

  SUDO DPKG --ADD-ARCHITECTURE ARMHF
  SUDO APT-GET UPDATE
  SUDO APT-GET INSTALL LIBC6:ARMHF LIBNCURSES5:ARMHF LIBSTDC++6:ARMHF

--------------------

The following commands can be used to check whether armhf is currently
supported as a foreign architecture and whether the Ickstream armhf
binary is loadable.

  DPKG --PRINT-FOREIGN-ARCHITECTURES
  armhf
  CD /VAR/LIB/SQUEEZEBOXSERVER/CACHE/INSTALLEDPLUGINS/PLUGINS/ICKSTREAMPLUGIN
  *./ickHttpSqueezeboxPlayerDaemon-arm-linux-gnueabihf*
  Usage: ./ickHttpSqueezeboxPlayerDaemon-arm-linux-gnueabihf IP-address
daemonPort wrapperURL logFile authorizationHeader

If the above works, i.e., the usage line gets printed out as shown, you
are good to use IckStream on your Odroid C2.