paul- wrote:
> USB Ethernet modules are not included by default.
> On the pCP web interface, go to the main tab........also make sure you
> are in advanced mode.
>
> Select the extensions button.
> On the extension page, the first drop down should be set to the Official
> piCore Repo
> In the second drop down, look for net-usb-4.4.20-piCore+.tcz
> Then press the load button.
>
> That should take care of it for you

Hi Paul,

I have been happily using the player since, you helped me. :)

I have run into a little issue now though.  Still using A+ I am looking
to use the latest player version because I will be now using the Allo
DigiOne. Did the same thing and loaded the extension on a Pi2. When I
plug the card into the A+  the usb network adapter does not come on. Am
I missing something?

Thanks
Bob