sevi_at wrote:
> @ marcoc1712
>
> have now given all your ideas in my start command.
>
> I thought that r-44100,44100 already resampled thanks for this info. :)

Nope, it does not resample, but make you sure that material with
different sample rate is rejected.

--------------------

> Log:
>

> all identical I think it should look like this, however, I still
> sometimes have a wrong sound output -> too slow and the editions still
> look like this.
> The only problem I have with Squeezlite I've never had that on MPD
> with the same soundfiles or internet radio stations.
>
> would the C-3PO plugin change or solve the problem?

No, just becouse you only accept 4100 material, C-3PO could not send
different sampling rate.

But sound too slow, could mean wrong sample rate. Are you playng pcm
(wav or AIFF) files or streams at sample rate <> 44100 (maybe 48Khz?)
transcoded in convert.conf? That could be the origin of your problem
and, yes, in this case C-3PO could help you better organize transcoding.

sevi_at wrote:

> I still need squeezelite-R2 or does the plugin work on my now used
> Squeezelite v1.8.4-720?

I think Squeezelite v1.8.4-720 already has -W option, that is exactly
the same as R2 (but DSD).

sevi_at wrote:

> what is the difference to -R -u hMX option and C-3PO plugin?

One is resampling using the client CPU, the other the server. In
quality... who knows, both uses SOX (one libsoxR the other SOX), but
other than the engine, difference in  settings have more chance to
affect the sound.

sevi_at wrote:

> I had already played with the thought that I switch to DSD but i think
> the PCM2902C chip on my soundcard not Support this.

Don't know, sorry.

sevi_at wrote:

> which possibilities do I have to get the problem under control.....
> maybe with PulseAudio or Jack?

Wich one? the 'too slow'? I think you should first detect wich component
is wrong with sample rate, if DMIX, probably pulse or jack could solve,
but is a long chain to follow and I'm not so strong in this matter.

THX for your experiences

you'r welcome!