palmerx wrote:
> Hi Greg
>
> I did with "sudo filetool.sh -b" and also with "pcp bu" but had no
> sucsess, always after reoot this stupid 1 is missing in the asound.conf.
>
> Will this initalisations isue be solved by the next release? If yes I'll
> bether wait for that becuase it looks like I'm to supid to store this 1
> in the config...:(
>
> Thanks for your help!

Yes, this has been resolved for the next release.  Fixing yours is
easiest from an ssh session.  Use Putty for windows to do this.
http://picoreplayer.sourceforge.net/how_to_access_pcp_via_ssh.shtml

once you are connected, copy and paste this line into the ssh session to
fix your issue

  sudo sed -i "s/plughw:.*,0/plughw:1,0/g" /etc/asound.conf

then run "pcp bu", or select backup from the main menu on the web
interface.