wl1 wrote:
> Thanks for your help, I did take it to the other thread too....but for
> completeness, the Display does work, including Touchscreen - it is
> purely a precision of selection type issue.
I‘ve just read your post in the other thread, where you state that you
are using the official RPI display (which? The 7“?). If so, I think that
this is a completely different story, the 7“ display for example is
connected with a ribbon type cable to dedicated connectors of the Raspi,
not via the GPIO pins. So its not very probable that the calibration
process  described for the 3.5 waveshare display which you are trying to
use will work.
To be honest, I can‘t remember whether I had to calibrate my official
RPI 7“ display when I started using it, but I don‘t think so.

PCP (always latest version) on RasPi 3 with PhatDac (player & server)
PCP on several RasPis 2 +3
2 Airplay speakers (Sony SA-NS510) integrated via Airplay Bridge Plugin