Hi Ronnie,
Man in a van wrote:
> Martin, this seems easy to install but I don't understand how to run the
> command,
> I would be obliged if you could spare the time to tell me how to run the
> command. I'm a real numpty at this stuff.:o:rolleyes:
> Hey, I'm so proud! First time sb. asks me for advice in Linux matters -
I'm very far away from being an expert.

It shouldn't bother you that your prompt is pi@raspberrypi - this is
normal, as you have logged in as the user pi and your machine is called
raspberrypi
If you

- made pishrink.sh executable
- have copied the image file you want to shrink to the same folder
  where pishrink.sh resides
- have changed to this folder
- have sufficient space on your memory card (I've used an attached USB
  harddisk for this purpose) - you may need some more free space than
  the size of the image you want to shrink.
-

    sudo pishrink.sh oldbigimagefile.img newsmallimagefile.img

should do the job (you should see some activity on the screen).
Best regards
Martin

PCP (always latest version) on RasPi 3 with PhatDac (player & server)
PCP on several RasPis 2 +3
2 Airplay speakers (Sony SA-NS510) integrated via Airplay Bridge Plugin