Thanks for awesome work on this project.

I am trying to use the PiCorePlayer as just a LMS with a Raspberry Pi
Zero W, which my Squeezebox classic connects to.
I've set everything else up perfectly and easily due to the great
instructions (thanks!) except playing wmal files.

1. LMS with Squeezebox

I've spent all day trying, I can play:

mp3
wav
mpeg-4
wma

BUT, cannot play
wmal (wma lossless)

get this error:
Slim::Player::Song::open (409) Error: Couldn't create command line for
wmal playback for [file name]

Unfortunately 75% of music collection (27,000 songs) is wmal.

I've read it's a windows codec for WMAL, so is it simply the case you
cannot play WMAL files in LMS?

2. Just to check, I tried the built-in Squeezelite player and it does
play WMAL all be it with juddering and hissing (hdmi out)

3. I don't know if this what I'm missing, but I tried to load the
extension ffmpeg.tcz but it failed with this message:
Downloading: expat2.tcz
Error on expat2.tcz

4. I loaded the extension ffmpeg-doc.tcz and restarted but didn't seem
to do anything.

An help would be appreciated.  All I'm looking to do is for LMS to work
with my Squeezebox Classic, playing WMAL files

Thanks in advance,