SteveLazer wrote:
> Does anyone know how I can get my piCorePlayer to display the play
> prompts that are supposed to appear when Defeat Destructive Play is in
> effect? This problem also seems related to another - partially played
> podcasts will not play. I finally figured out this was because a select
> prompt for partially played podcasts is not appearing on piCorePlayer
> touch screen, causing endless wait in LMS server for input on the
> un-displayed Play from Last Position/Beginning prompt. However if I
> control piCorePlayer remotely (Orange Squeeze android app or Squeezebox
> Touch), it works properly, but not with piCorePlayer's resident JiveLite
> controller. Seems like a particular prompt function was disabled in
> jivelite code.
>
> Any help would be appreciated!
>
> Thanks,
> Steve

Are you still running picoreplayer 3.0n?

If so, you need to upgrade to 3.22 but make sure sourceforge is actually
up before you try and install the latest jivelite from the web gui
tweaks page.

Ralphy

*1*-Touch, *5*-Classics, *3*-Booms, *1*-UE Radio
'Squeezebox client builds'
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmsclients/files/) 'donations'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=LL5P6365KQEXN&lc=CA&item_name=Squeezebox%20client%20builds&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_SM%2egif%3aNonHosted)
always appreciated.