sbp wrote:
> Please report the content of the config.cfg file - you can see the
> content on the "About" page.
> I would also help if you could provide us with the content in the marked
> red square.

Thanks for getting back to me, sbp.
The content of the cfg file is as follows:

#########################
# Edit the variables below to setup a wifi based system without LAN
access
# Change Wifi to "on". Valid options for Encryption are "WEP", "WPA" or
"OPEN"
WIFI="off"
SSID="wireless"
PASSWORD="********"
ENCRYPTION="WPA"
# End Wifi setup
##########################
DEBUG="0"
MODE="30"
TEST="0"
NAME="piCorePlayer"
OUTPUT="front:CARD=DAC,DEV=0"
ALSA_PARAMS="80:4::1:"
BUFFER_SIZE=""
_CODEC=""
XCODEC=""
PRIORITY=""
MAX_RATE=""
UPSAMPLE=""
MAC_ADDRESS=""
SERVER_IP=""
LOGLEVEL=""
LOGFILE=""
DSDOUT=""
VISUALISER=""
CLOSEOUT=""
UNMUTE=""
ALSAVOLUME=""
OTHER=""
AUDIO="USB"
AUDIOBOOTSCRIPT=""
HOST="piCorePlayer"
TIMEZONE="CET-1CEST,M3.5.0,M10.5.0/3"
CPUGOVERNOR="ondemand"
OVERCLOCK="NONE"
ADVOVERCLOCK="None"
CMD="Default"
FIQ="0xF"
ALSAlevelout="Default"
ALSAeq="no"
REBOOT="Disabled"
RB_H="0"
RB_WD="*"
RB_DMONTH="*"
RESTART="Disabled"
RS_H="0"
RS_WD="*"
RS_DMONTH="*"
CRON_COMMAND=""
AUTOSTARTLMS=""
A_S_LMS="Disabled"
AUTOSTARTFAV=""
A_S_FAV="Disabled"
USER_COMMAND_1=""
USER_COMMAND_2=""
USER_COMMAND_3=""
JIVELITE="no"
SCREENROTATE="180"
JL_SCREEN_WIDTH="0"
JL_SCREEN_HEIGHT="0"
SHAIRPORT="no"
LMSERVER="no"
LMSDATA="default"
SQLT_VERSION="basic"
SQBINARY="default"
SQUEEZELITE="yes"
POWER_GPIO=""
POWER_OUTPUT="L"
POWER_SCRIPT=""
IR_LIRC="no"
IR_GPIO_IN="25"
IR_GPIO_OUT=""
IR_DEVICE="lirc0"
IR_CONFIG=""
LMSWEBPORT=""
FSM="Default"
LMSCONTROLS="yes"
PLAYERTABS="yes"
HDMIPOWER="on"
APMODE="no"
AP_IP=""
RPI3INTWIFI="on"
RPIBLUETOOTH="off"
SAMBA="disabled"
WOL="no"
WOL_NIC=""
WOL_LMSMACADDRESS=""
SPARAMS1=""
SPARAMS2=""
SPARAMS3=""
SPARAMS4=""
SPARAMS5=""
INTERNET_CHECK_IP=""
ROTDASH="no"

Looking at the above the "RPI3INTWIFI" is set to "On". This doesn´t
matter since I set Wifi to "Off" in the Wifi Settings page (btw...pPC is
runnning on a Pi2), or?
The output setting is: front:CARD=DAC,DEV=0

The rest is left unchanged.

Thanks in advance.