Eric0321 wrote:
> It played after the change.  What implications am I looking at playing
> the m4a files this way?  Am I losing any quality due to the transcode by
> LMS?  Is there a way to put the LMS faad onto squeezelite?
No loss in quality.  I think the problem is decoding the MPEG-4 file
format.   The transcoder faad (which uses faad libraries) was extended
by LMS to support some MPEG-4 transport formats.
Wouldn't it be better to find a correct conversion since you are
coverting flac to MPEG-4

Why not convert to ADTS (AAC in a simple audio file format - no loss in
audio) ?  Is there a reason for MPEG-4 ?