Mnyb wrote:
> Hello piCore team .
>
> Trying an institute upgrade i get this:
>
> [ INFO ] Internet accessible.
> [ INFO ] Sourceforge repository accessible.
> [ INFO ] You are currently using piCorePlayer3.10
>
> Then i press next and we have :
>
> [ INFO ] You are downloading the Update script.
> [ INFO ] Step 2A. - Removing the old Update script...
> [ INFO ] Step 2B. - Downloading the new Update script...
> [ ERROR ] Error downloading the Update script.

To be honest, I think it would be more reliable to start with a new
image, and then use the newconfig method of upgrading.  I don't test
multiple version jumps in the update process.  That way your 3.10 image
doesn't get wrecked.

3.10 was using an old repo,  and there was some "fixing" that had to be
done to get it to upgrade.

piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
Homepage: https://sites.google.com/site/picoreplayer/home

Please 'donate'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=U7JHY5WYHCNRU&lc=GB&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted)
if you like the piCorePlayer