Mnyb wrote:
> Ok did the uppgrade with config file on USB stick went well , some
> settings did not carry over like static-ip and some more ,but the harder
> to remember tweaks and squeezelite settings did .
> So this was easy enough to do .
>
> I have a bunch of SD cards to try with i always keep a working one from
> previus version , its very easy to roll back that way.
>
> SO now I have two working 3.5.0 piCores (before one piCore 3.1 and one
> max2play) great job team :)
>
> One of the is the audio version too , just to try it .
>
> Anyone care to explain more on how to use the -U option , if needed and
> whatnot ?

The -U option will only work with normal software volume control.   If
you are using the -V option to use the digital volume control, then -U
does not work.  There is a soundcard configuration button at the top of
the page by the sound card selection that would have more relevant
controls for your card.

piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
Homepage: https://sites.google.com/site/picoreplayer/home

Please 'donate'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=U7JHY5WYHCNRU&lc=GB&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted)
if you like the piCorePlayer