Greg Erskine wrote:
> When using pCP, there is the "pCP CLI". Type "pcp" at the prompt.

Thanks Greg, I'll try this as soon as I get some remotes for my PCP
Raspberries.
For the stand-alone player on the Stretch system I managed to get the
triggerhappy conf working with Paul's hint to the JSON way, simply
omitting "busybox". It seems, however, that the third parameter passed
over to the player can't be null, so I had to use "toggle" for the
muting function (at command line level, muting is toggled when you don't
define a third argument).
Next project will be to use the temperature knob of a Homematic
thermostat I have in my fhem environment to regulate the volume of the
player(s) ;)
Thanks again & best regards
Martin

PCP (always latest version) on RasPi 3 with PhatDac (player & server)
PCP on several RasPis 2 +3
2 Airplay speakers (Sony SA-NS510) integrated via Airplay Bridge Plugin