Me again :-)

Different topic but maybe the right thread here. I did a bit of a
research to find out if I can start more that one squeezelite instance
on one machine. As I have two USB Sound cards connected it would be
intersing If these can act as two players on one physical system.

Therefore I opened two sessions with

  ./squeezelite -n Player1 -d decode=debug -R -u vME:::28 -o hw:CARD=Audio,DEV=0
  ./squeezelite -n Player2 -d decode=debug -R -u vME:::28 -o
hw:CARD=HIFIRef,DEV=0

It started and with pgrep squeezelite I can see two process IDs. However
looking at my LMS....I just can see One Player (The one that started
first)

Any Idea? I saw that Max2Play has a multiplesqueeze plugin -
unfortunately I cannot use as this is only for the RASP.

Thanks a lot