s25a wrote:
> Hi,
>

> ok thanks Marco. That would explain it. Do you know which Decoder is
> used for WAV Files? And what the maximum Sampling Rate is?
> I just ask because maybe if it can also not Play 352Khz it mayba the
> reason why the DXD Files are not Playing.
>
> As far as I understood these files are only very high res. Wav Files.
> Is it maybe possible to use a different Decoder like for MP3?
>
> Thanks a lot

No decoder is required/viable, is pcm.

Yes, it's a very high resolution, AFAIK no one is recording at that
resolution currently, it's used by some DAC (or DSP, like C-3PO) in the
upsampling phase before the digital to analog conversion step, as a
technique to move artifacts far over the audio frequency range.

My R2 versìon could handle pcm up to 758Hz, If I well remember, I sent
the path (lms_downsampling_option+768kHz_maxrate) to Ralphy togheter
with the one to play server side resampled pcm, but he decided to not
include it in his version. Btw, the mod by itself is trivial.