Hi Marco, Hi Ralphy,

> All the files you sent to me are 352KHz, I have to switch to win to play
> them with sueezelite, I'll do asap, but it seems to me they don't have
> any problem related to sample rate

Yes I can confirm I can play everything under Windows (Foobar). I can
also play the first file (a-fool-for-you-carmen-gomes-inc-dxd352khz)
with LMS and Squeezelite (With Marco and Ralphy Version).
However the other files do not work and I am pretty sure that has
nothing to do with the Sample Rate but with either the LMS or any other
parameter in Squeezelite.
And I am also pretty sure same issue with the 768Khz file I uploaded
here in the forum:-)

Looking forward to your test results.

Thanks a lot