--------------------

> The circuit is one channel only and connected to gpio 18. I verified
> several times that the circuit is correct and all the connections are
> correct. Is there something else that has to be considered using PCP?
>
> Second question: Since I only power one speaker, how can I configure
> PCP to output mono sound?
>
> Thanks in advance

Mono sound. Select the "beta" tab at the bottom of the pCP web gui (heed
the warning). On the main page, click the "Extras" button, then
"Asound".

25469

|Filename: mono.jpg                                                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25469|

*Study/Server - LMS 7.9.2 -* Pi3B+/pCP 4.0.0-b5/pi screen/HiFiBerry
DAC+/jivelite, 25K library and playlists on WDMyCloud, LMS cache on a
USB stick (formatted ntfs).
*Lounge* - Pi2/pCP 4.0.0-b5 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI
DM5
*Dining Room* - Pi3B/pCP 4.0.0-b5 > HiFiBerry AMP+/retro radio
*Garage* - Pi3B/Pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/pCP 4.0.0-b5 > Edifier R980T
*In car* - RPi3B/pCP in AP mode > HiFiBerry DAC+ > car's audio (files on
a 2TB USB drive)
*Spares* - 1xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio, 1xBoom