Hi Greg,

Thanks for the swift response.

Maybe I miss something but so far I did the following steps:

i) insitu to 4.0.0 => successful
ii) "USB audio" was already chosen hence I didn't need to change the
audio output
iii) disable "built in audio" => save => reboot

Now Squeezelite is not running anymore.

iv) set Output settings (and other Squeezelite settings) to the ones I
used before (front:CARD=DAC,DEV=0; Alsa: 120:4::1:; Device supports
DSD/DoP: 250; Native/DoP DSD Squeezelite binary enabled;) => save =>
Squeezelite still not running

Restart of Squeezelite or reboot of pCP sadly don't work.

I must admit I'm stuck right now.

Btw...i downloaded also 4.0.0. (and afterwards 3.5) and burned it to the
SD card, followed by the steps I described above. Same results as
aforementioned.

Cheers,
Markus