mherger wrote:
> Great job! Would you be willing (and able) to make this available to
> other users? I'm not a regular Softsqueeze user, but just recently
> wanted to use it, too (working on a train, trying to fix a UI issue
> :-))?

Absolutely happy to oblige. It's my first time packing a Java app on OSX
, so I'm not sure if we'll discover any hidden dependencies, but I'm
willing to try.

One good thing I read about Oracle's new Java Packager tool is that when
making a native PKG or DMG for Mac, it bundles the entire JRE into the
finished distribution. While this bumps up the size to a largish 75MB,
it may ensue there are no compatibility problems if end users have a
different native JDK or JRE installed.

So how do we go about this?