paul- wrote:
> Pete,
>
> Take a look at the lms page, the last button in the top section is
> "Update Libs"  that should get you going.
>
> The nightly update process relies on LMS running to check for
> updates.......Since your system is not running, it cannot check for
> updates.   The transition to Audio::Scan 1.02 really broke the update
> process.   The nightly update only updates LMS, the binary packages are
> normally static.   Once you are fully updated, then things should get
> back to normal.
>
> Paul

Hi Paul

It was running the update libs action which caused the problem.  Before
running it, it was running fine, but the update nightly showed no update
file found (whilst LMS was running).  I then ran the update libs just in
case something was out of date and that updated one of the libs, but
broke the LMS.  Running update libs again does nothing, I guess as it
now thinks the libs are up to date...

pete S