> You can confirm that your favorites are setup properly by pressing the
> "Test" button on the tweaks page......

If I hit the "Test" button I get the dialog showing the process:

  [ INFO ] Auto start favorite is: Enabled

  [ INFO ] Auto start favorite is set to: BBC Radio 2 (London)

  [ INFO ] Backing up files to
/mnt/mmcblk0p2/tce/mydata.tgz/-\|/-\|/-\|/- Done.

  [ OK ] Backup successful.

  [ WARN ] Your backup is a little large - 899221 bytes.

  [ INFO ] Be careful adding large files to /home/tc.

  [ INFO ] If your backup takes a long time, piCorePlayer may fail to start
properly.]

But the favourite isn't added to the queue. The log has another set of
five 'Not connected ...' lines

IAN
Netgear NAS Duo
*Main System*: RPi2 / iQAudio DAC+ / PiCorePlayer with LMS
*Second System*: RPiZero / iQAudio DAC Zero / PiCorePlayer
*PC:* Squeezelite-X