OK, eh, I chose the iptables.tcz package (from piCore repository - it's
the default), but it seems piCorePlayer downloads the wrong package
(!?). I get:

Downloading: ipv6-4.14.81-pcpCore_v7.tcz
Error on ipv6-4.14.81-pcpCore_v7.tcz

... but that's not iptables, that's the package next in the table of
packages ( :-) ). I wonder why the wrong package is downloaded. Anyway,
ipv6 is 311 kb, whereas iptables is 307 kb. I first expanded the SD card
to 100 Mb, leaving 51 Mb free, then to 200 Mb (it's a 1 GB card). Free
space is now 142 Mb. It's impossible that I'm short of space. It seems
the files are downloaded to another partition, and this partition is too
small, maybe a RAM disk partition (?).

Next - i changed to the piCorePlayer repository, and the correct file
was downloaded.

/Claus