Hi there

Is there a way, e..g in the Jivelite GUI, that I could read out the
sample rate and possibly also the bit depth that piCorePlayer is
currently feeding to the I2S DAC (i.e. = the device that I have
configured in Squeezelite as my player) ?

P.S. I also have Squeezelite-X installed, and working, on my PC.
Currently with the Material skin. Don't know if it's maybe easier to
have the information shown here in this GUI instead? I don't care where
to read it, so long as I could please have it presented somewhere.

The reason? ... I'm playing with upsampling. I am convinced that I can
hear differences, but it would be nice to verify that the changes I'm
playing with are actually effective and that I'm not just fooling myself
(e.g. some psychoacoustic effect).

Cheers,
Claus