ryangodammit wrote:
> Sorry I meant inputtoactionmap.lua

Just copy the modified InputToActionMap.lua to
/home/tc/.jivelite/userpath/jive/InputToActionMap.lua and quit jivelite.
When it automatically restarts jivelite will use your version instead of
the default one.

Make sure to backup your pcp configuration if you want your changes to
persist a reboot.

Ralphy

*1*-Touch, *5*-Classics, *3*-Booms, *1*-UE Radio
'Squeezebox client builds'
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmsclients/files/) 'donations'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=LL5P6365KQEXN&lc=CA&item_name=Squeezebox%20client%20builds&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_SM%2egif%3aNonHosted)
always appreciated.