ralphy wrote:

> Replace share/jive/jive/splash.png with the pcp splash.png I've attached
> or create an 800x480 png image yourself.

I realise the pCP splash screen you posted was only for testing
purposes, but I've made an 800x480 version of the original 'Jive Lite'
splash screen, just by enlarging the canvas width, so the lettering is
still the same size.  It's white text on a transparent background, so it
doesn't look right on here - the wording is properly centred, I promise!

|Filename: splash800x480.png                                        |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26645|