Hello All,

I am listening to Spotty, and noticed that Squeezelite is hogging the
CPU at 87%, steady, converting a 705kbps CBR to FLAC.
I wonder if it has to be so.

I use this entry level two core server for printing pictures on fine art
paper, and I had some crashes lately, after an Nvidia update, wasting
expensive inks and sheets.
Because the print is quite a slow process, I thought I'd install
SqueezeLite, to enjoy some music waiting for the print to come out.
I had some trouble to make it up and running, and I thought it was an
Nvidia driver problem conflicting with an USB sound card, however, now
it seems to work fine.
So I am starting to think that it might be a CPU problem.

Thanks for reading and commenting,
ciao,

-Gian

Madamina, il catalogo รจ questo... town: Musical Fidelity Dr.Thomas,
Preamp II, Infinity 7K, Squeezebox Classic (2), 2 Squeezelite bt on
Raspi, Raspberry Pi 2 with HiFiBerry, Ubuntu 18.4 LTS server
country: Musical Fidelity A-5, Infinity Renaissance 90, Musical Fidelity
A120, Sonus Faber Concertino, Squeezebox Classic, SB Touch, Raspberry Pi
2 with HiFiBerry, Raspberry Pi Zero-w bt, Raspberry Pi 3 server with
Debian Jessie on Arm7