paul- wrote:
> Wow, Lots to follow there.  No shutdown monitor doesn't modify GPIO
> assignments, it is only loading gpio-shutdown and gpio-poweroff
> overlays, according to
>
> https://github.com/raspberrypi/linux/blob/a4a1ab41706d1fd8ea53bceacb5c708f0eb6fa85/arch/arm/boot/dts/overlays/README#L728
>
> Make sure you are connecting to the the correct GPIO......(GPIO pin
> numbering is what is used, not BCM pin numbering.)

Dang. I was really hoping that was what was causing it.
I'll keep digging around and see what I can find - it might be something
to do with the power switch itself, but I can find NO documentation of
what the switch does.
Thanks, anyway. If you have any ideas of what could be causing, please
let me know.
SC

2x squeezebox classics | 2x squeezebox booms | 2x squeezebox receivers |
1x raspberry pi 2 b w/ picoreplayer, 7\" touch screen (iqaudio dac+ now
deprecated in favour of receiver) | orangesqueeze as android controller
lms v7.9.2 running as a docker in unraid on a hp microserver gen8