I've set up a Pi Zero W running pCP 4.1.0 to act solely as a 'Now
Playing' display for my TV via HDMI - neither LMS nor Squeezelite is
enabled on the Pi.

It works well, but the image isn't filling my screen.  The TV has a
native resolution of 1920 x 1080, but when I select the HD skin with
this resolution (or the HD Grid skin), Jivelite simply restarts.

The biggest skin I can get to work is HD 1280 x 1024.  At this
resolution, the only 'Now Playing' view that's offered is 'Artwork and
Text' (which is perfect, because it's not a touch screen, so I don't
need the controls, but some other display views could be useful).  The
only wallpaper that's offered is 'Black', although if I activate the
Joggler skin first then the selected wallpaper appears 'tiled' behind
the HD 1280 x 1024 skin.

So I'd appreciate advice on a few issues:
1) Why does the HD 1920 x 1080 skin cause Jivelite to restart?  Is this
a known 'to do' on pCP, or a problem with my specific setup?
2) Where should I put bigger wallpapers?  On a conventional Jivelite
installation I know that they go in...

    /opt/jivelite/share/jive/applets/SetupWallpaper/wallpaper

...but in pCP that seems to be a symlink to...

/tmp/tcloop/pcp-jivelite/opt/jivelite/share/jive/applets/SetupWallpaper/wallpaper

...and that doesn't seem like it'll survive a reboot.  And while I'm at
it, what prefix is required for a wallpaper at this resolution?
3) Is it a significant task for me to create additional 'Now Playing'
views for this resolution?